Post from 14. Dicembre 2017
CFC Genoa at the training camp in the Stubai valley
Not only is football played in Brazil, but there is also something going on in the Stubai valley! Top-class international football teams are coming and going.
For example, the high-ranking Dutch team Ajax Amsterdam were at the training camp in Neustift/Kampl last week.
From the 12th July, Italian flair will then take over the Kampler Football Arena, when the Italian first-league CFC Genoa returns to Neustift.
The training is publicly accessbile and just 10 minutes from the Hotel Erika.
However, the Stubai region has more going on than just football:
The new Stubai Super Card has been received by guests with great enthusiasm! Hotel Erika is, of course, among the partner operations.
For our guests, this means that a multitude of services for their holiday in the Stubai valley are already included in the price.
To name just a few examples:
- Free bus travel between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free travel with the Stubaitalbahn
- Free use of the Stubai Gletscherbahn
- Free use of the Serlesbahnen
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 cableways
- Free use of the Elferbahnen in Neustift
- Trip in the Mieders Summer Toboggan Run
- Free use of Neustift Swimming Pool.
You can find more information on the Stubai Super Card here: Stubai Super Card